To help managers understand what these products and services might bring to them [2b], we released early 2017 a study which featured a taxonomy of four classes of business instruments for Agile execution [3a][3b] :
- management frameworks,
- management methods,
- design canvases,
- [Agile] games.
- the Agile game Planning Poker®, which is probably the first Agile game launched into the global market place,
- the Agile game Delegation Poker, and
- the Agile game La Maîtrise d'Usage® .
This study found that these Agile games share 7 features :
- Business usage and scope : as most Agile games are used for Agile transformation (training, team upraisal / team building, Agile retrospective...), these Agile games are used for Agile execution : on a daily basis, they help managers and team members to cope with business management issues.
- Management doctrine : an Agile game captures a management doctrine which targets a specific management issue such as planning, teamwork efficiency or innovation .
- Support documentation : the documentation (printed, video,...) defines the business scope and expectations, elaborates on the linkage between the management doctrine and the Agile game and shares use cases derived from real projects.
- Game design and material : er...An Agile game is a game.
- Franchisor : an Agile game is brought to the market by a franchisor [6a] who is tasked with developping market awareness and a network of qualified partners.
- IP rights : an Agile game bears intellectual property rights which are leveraged to nurture a fair and sustainable ecosystem .
- Creator : an Agile game bears a design created by a person who deserves attribution for it [6b].
-  Happiness at Work with Agile games
- [2a] A bank of 500+ graphics / canvases for Agile workshop (post in French)
- [2b] Agile games : what are we talking about ?
- [3a] Agile instruments : state of the art and trends, Do-Khac Decision, 2017
- [3b] Agile transformation : possible impacts of four types of instruments
-  Agile games from around the world
- The Agile game ProtectShareIP®
- [6a] [6b] Agile game franchisors and creators :
To go beyond this Agile games 7-features model, the consulting SME Do-Khac Decision, France, has launched for 2019 New Year "Agile games Étrennes 2019", an operation to call IT managers to offer their business partners a direct experience with genuine Agile games .
Planning Poker® is a registered trade mark of Mountain Goat Software, USA.
La Maîtrise d'Usage® et ProtectShareIP® sont des marques enregistrées par Do-Khac Decision, France.