An Enterprise Adventure Game is a simulated enterprise journey which is monitored by a squad of faculty professors, experienced coaches and seasoned managers, but it is strongly anchored in real life
As such, it delivers the next level of assurance of learning promise.
How so ?
- the adventure game is inspired from real entreprises and projects journeys
- the team players features nine profiles 
- the key conceptual business tools (management frameworks, methods, design canvases, Agile games) that might be used in the Enterprise Adventure Game are tools which are used in real life.
- the training materials that might be used in the Enterprise Adventure Game come directly from real life.
- the Enterprise Adventure Game is equipped with a state-of-art physical and digital workspace .
The conformance to the five points above builds the intrinsic value of an Enterprise Adventure Game.
The key elements of the learning promise are clearly stated in the binding program.
A large part of the training materials might be examined beforehand on the open web by the trainees or their sponsor.
To assess the leap of the learning promise, V2 can be compared with the initial version V1
Copyright Value Added- The Game V1, by Do-Khac, Decision, 2013
 Under an academic perspective, the learning approach is called "andragogy" (self directed learning) or "heutagogy" (self determined learning).
From andragogy to heutagogy, Stewart Hase, Southern Cross University, Chris Kenyon, 2000, ePublication@SCU
 Enterprise Adventure Game: the 9 team player, L'entreprise numérique créative, Feb. 11, 2020
 A three layers digital and physical workplace model, L'entreprise numérique créative, March 31, 2019
Update June 16 2019
"Copyright Value Added - The Game" is returned in line 4 and line 7 .
Update July 5. 2019
A new Enterprise Adventure Game is created by Do-Khac Decision : Agile marketing - The Game Part 1
Update July 20. 2019
An Enterprise Adventure Game is made of Enterprise Adventure Game Cells.A 7-elements format of an Enterprise Adventure Game cell, L'entreprise numérique créative, 18 July 2019
Update Feb. 11, 2020
Enterprise Adventure Game: the 9 team player, L'entreprise numérique créative, Feb. 11, 2020