Each Session is a management study case which can be performed as a stand alone heutagogic (self determined learning ) experience.
An Enterprise Adventure Game Session follows a 7 elements format :
- the fictitious recital of the enterprise story
- the illustrative data from the real life
- the suggested questions to explore
- the recommended design management tools to raise collective intelligence
- the physical and digital workspace infrastructure facilities
- the Agile games and packs of soft skills to use to raise emotional intelligence [4a][4b]
- the coaching team (the game master, academic professors, personal coaches, seasoned professionals, ...)
The enterprise story is fictitious and any resemblance to existing characters or companies would be pure coincidence.
The illustrative data might be accessible thought links to the open web or directly provided within the recital.
 Definition : Enterprise Adventure Game, in five intrinsic characteristics, L'entreprise numérique créative, 31 May 2019
 From andragogy to heutagogy, Stewart Hase, Southern Cross University, Chris Kenyon, 2000, ePublication@SCU
 A three layers digital and physical workplace model, L'entreprise numérique créative, 31 March 2019
[4a] Vues à VivaTech 2019 : des solutions pour le bien-être au travail, Gouvernance numérique de l'entreprise créative, 28 May 2019
[4b] A 7-features model to assess the value of an Agile game, L'entreprise numérique créative, 3 Dec 2018
Update Feb 8, 2020 : an example of an enterprise adventure game and one of its cell
- Enterprise adventure game : Copyright value added - the Game Version 2
- Cell : Agile IT Framework management