The difference between the two generations ?
The Enterprise Adventure Game is anchored in real life and delivers the next level of assurance of the learning promise.
How so ?
- the key conceptual business tools (management frameworks, methods, design canvases, Agile games) that might be used in the Enterprise Adventure Game are tools which are used in real life. Their experience is a key element of the learning promise.
- the training materials that might be used in the Enterprise Adventure Game come directly from real life. Their delivery is a key element of the learning promise.
- the business tools and the training materials are stated clearly in the binding program.
- a large part of the training materials might be examined beforehand on the open web by the trainees or their sponsor.
- the Enterprise Adventure Game is equipped with a state-of-art physical and digital workspace .
The conformance to the five points above builds the intrinsic value of an Enterprise Adventure Game.
To assess the leap of the learning promise, it might be interesting to compare V2 with the initial version V1
Copyright Value Added- The Game V1, by Do-Khac, Decision, 2013
 The underlying learning doctrine is called "andragogy" (self directed learning) or "heutagogy" (self determined learning).
From andragogy to heutagogy, Stewart Hase, Southern Cross University, Chris Kenyon, 2000, ePublication@SCU
 A three layers digital and physical workplace model, L'entreprise numérique créative, March 31, 2019
Update June 16 2019
"Copyright Value Added - The Game" is returned in line 4 and line 7 .