- content marketing has become a key leverage for branding
- more and more jobs are creating and using copyright assets
- overlooked copyright faults by a supplier may question his security and loyalty
- copyright security is being looked as a clue of enterprise and professional ethic
- overlooked copyright faults by an employer may deter the best digital talents, who have been trained on copyright use [2a] and are eager to work within an ethic environment, to join and stay [2b]
- in a few enterprises, organisation has already been impacted [3a][3b].
The following study case is a cell of the enterprise adventure game "Copyright value added - the Game Version 2" .
The study case complies to the format of an "Entreprise Adventure Game cell".
 A trend from VivaTech 2019 : changes in copyright management, L'entreprise numérique créative, May 19. 2019
[2a] BAC français : un test de connaissances pour l'épreuve de commentaire de texte, 16 juin 2018, X-Propriété-Intellectuelle
[2b] Creative production, a field of equal opportunities, X-Diversité, [post in French] Jan. 28, 2019
[3a] Copyright management for LMS and Digital Workspace, Gouvernance numérique d'entreprise, May 21 2019
[3b] Copyright Protection Officer : missions L'entreprise numérique créative, Oct. 14, 2018
 Copyright Value Added - The Game V2, Do-Khac Decision
 A 7-elements format of an Enterprise Adventure Game Cell , L'entreprise numérique créative, 18 July 2019
to large companies IT departments
We are in 2015, in France.
Digital startups have demonstrated that they are able to deliver successful software at an unusual rapid pace. CIOs of large companies are compelled by CEOs to find a way to transform their IT departements to meet the startup challenge.
You are planning to create a business of which mission is to deliver an IT management framework that should help large companies CIOs to meet the CEOs expectations.
1986, USA : release of The New Product Development Game, Hirotaka Takeuchi and Ikujiro Nonak, HBR (Harvard Business Review) which represents the word "scrum"
1998, USA : release of Scrum: An extension pattern language for hyperproductive software development by Mike Beedle, Martine Devos, Yonat Sharon, Jeff Sutherland, Ken Schwaber, which features the role of Scrum Master
2001, USA : publication of the Manifesto for Agile Software Development by 17 seasoned programmers, including Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland 
2011, USA : release of the genuine Scrum method guide The Scrum Guide, by Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland . The guide features the role of Scrum Master, the planning period of Sprint and the project event of Daily Scrum.
avr. 2018, France : publication of a report on agile instruments for IT management by Do-Khac Decision, a SME which markets agile games 
dec. 2018, France : publication of a report on agile IT management by Cigref, an association which represents the largest French corporations and public administrations through their respective CIOs .
 The New Product Development Game, Hirotaka Takeuchi Ikujiro Nonaka, HBR, January 1986 Issue
 Instruments for IT - Frameworks, methods, design canvases, agile games, avr. 2018, Do-Khac Decision
 Agile at scale: Implementing agility on a company-wide scale, dec 21. 2018, Cigref
- In 2014, the consultant Gartner issued a model which recognizes the gap between large companies IT management and digital startups management ; what is its name ?
- What is the word used to qualify a large company that has the capability to swiftly react to market changes ?
- What sport is evoked with the word "scrum", which is the name of a generic method which values individual software developpers interactions over software development management processes ?
- According to the genuine Scrum method guide, is the Scrum method applicable to large teams of software developpers ?
- We are in 2015. Name two legacy IT management frameworks, one edited in USA, the other edited in UK.
- Formulate a tagline to vision the challenge facing the CIOs of large companies ?
- Now you start designing a framework that should meet large companies CIOs expectations :
- identify the conceptual elements to retain from the Scrum method to integrate into your framework,
- identify the conceptual elements to retain from legacy software development frameworks to integrate into your framework
- define a go-to-market strategy for the framework
- choose a copyright regime (public domain, copyright, Creative Commons,...) for the framework.
- Business Model Pavement for Digital (BMPD), Do-Khac Decision [a]
- the HORIT design pattern [b].
- the Creative Digital Enterprise value chain model [c]
[a] Trois business ontologies pour l'entreprise numérique, L'entreprise numérique créative, 27 Aug 2015
[b] Un schéma d'analyse de la valeur numérique à cinq éléments [Ang : A design pattern for the creative digital enterprise], L'entreprise numérique créative, 29 septembre 2011
[c] Conférence : "Open Innovation en entreprise digitale créative", Do-Khac Decision, jeudi 2 mai 2013,
Thank you for your reading.
In addition to the materials provided above, the heutagogic format of an enterprise adventure game defines
- the use of Agile games and packs of soft skills [A]
- a coaching team (the game master, academic professors, personal coaches, seasoned professionals)
- physical and digital workspace infrastructure facilities
For a full experience, you are invited to contact Do-Khac Decision.
[A] La connaissance épistémologique des soft skills est ...soft, Gouvernance numérique de l'entreprise créative, 27 janvier 2020
Mise à jour déc 2020
Mettre en œuvre le référentiel SAFe®, mais avec les soft skills français, Gouvernance numérique d'entreprise